Saturday, November 3

Those Days





I miss the days that have gone by. Those moments of simple smiles and those that is extraordinarily special. Those days when we laughed so hard, we cried. Remember the sleepless nights? We talk so much we didn't even notice the sun was up.
I miss the days that have gone by. Like shadow, they walked pass through us, without us noticing them. Like old writings in the wall, they've faded slowly.
I miss the days that have gone by. I wish I could have said more. Maybe I should have laughed more. Maybe we should have held hands more, so our fingertips would linger longer.
I miss the days that have gone by. The fragments of memories of our days are getting hard to remember. Now you’re gone, and all I do is reminisce. I wish you well, so be free and fly. 

No comments: