Thursday, October 14

Melancholic Abyss

Sometimes, when the rain pours hard, I remember him. I look outside the window and I see his reflection. Sometimes, all I can see is his hazel eyes looking back at me. I never stopped wondering what could have been for us. We never had our ending.

 Most of the time, I thought about us, what we were ... I thought about our memories. I wish I could just live in those memories, things would be so much better.

We were lovers of the wind, of the night, of the stars. Call it whatever you want, we were bound to each other as the sun was bound to follow the moon forever. Sometimes when the night is still and all has closed their eyes, I feel him, holding me. When it gets cold during winter, I feel his warmth wrapping around me. 

I am lost forever, broken, never to be mend again. The only one who can mend me and lead me to the right path has long deserted me. Tell me, how can you live by yourself when all you know is living for someone else? We've been together for so long, so long I couldn't remember how it feels to be without him. I'm fine, but I'm not okay.

I long to feel his touch lingering in my skin. I long for his soft lips caressing my hair. I long for his smile lighting up my day. I long to see him again. So long have I been trapped in the world of memories. So long have I wandered the walls of my mind, so long. 

I wished for Death to kiss me the way she kissed him. She has taken the most important thing to me, she taken all of me but she hasn't taken me, I begged her, but she has left me too. 


So I lay in this soft cold bed wandering in the world of my memories for it is the only way I can see him again. My love, my world, why have you deserted me? 


No comments: