Sunday, October 17

21 Things to Do Before Turning 21 :)

I heard of bucket lists and all. I haven't really made an official bucket list where the list really exist. Most of the time when something exciting comes to mind, I say "I'm should put that on my bucket list," out loud, then I forget about it.

This list started back when I was still first year. A friend of mine was turning 20 and she said she had 20 things to do before turning 20. This got me interested. Back then I was turning 18 and I thought of 18 things to do before turning 18, but again, I never really put it in a list. Even when I turned 19, I always had that list on my mind. Finally, a few months ago, I wrote the list, giving me about a year to do everything. 

Then, I had a conversation with a few friends when I told them about this list (that I haven't made). All of us agreed we'd make a list, post it on our facebook page and compare notes. Now this is the motivation I was waiting to finally do the list! 

As it turned out, I had 21 things to do, so I decided to make it as, 21 things to do before turning 21. Below is the list.

Let's see what I can crash out.

21 Things to do Before Turning 21


  1. Get my license.
  2. Drive my dad’s car and hopes he get really scared with the idea and then I’ll show him that I can drive.
  3. Go out of the country.
  4. Watch movies and series straight for at least 15 hours.
  5. Steal something.
  6. Lose some weight, I don’t care how much, one pound counts. LOL
  7. Tell the guy that I like that I actually like him.
  8. Go to Ayala and walked inside a store pretending I speak little English and is from a Russian or any non-speaking European country.
  9. Learn to ride the bicycle.
  10. Learn to play piano (even just a little).
  11. Dance in the rain.
  12. Give up chocolate for two weeks.
  13. Go abroad alone.
  14. Eat something that is really gross or something that I don’t eat every day. (cockroach, snake whatever)
  15. Write a novel.
  16. Go skinny dipping.
  17. Wear a very ridiculous outfit in public.
  18. Approach a celebrity and kiss him.
  19. Eat one big pizza for myself or eat a whole half-gallon of ice cream for myself.
  20. Get my hair colored.
  21. Stop my bad habit of continuously biting my nails. (HELP!)

Alright, after reviewing the list here are the things that can be crashed out..

Number 1 & 2 - I'll make it to a point to get a license this sem break, if that's not going to happen, then I'll wait for Christmas break.

Number 3 - crash that out, I'll be in Singapore and Indonesia in less than two weeks.

Number 4 - I think I already did this, back when I was watching Lost. See, I start at 9am and finished 3am.

Number 6 - I can totally do this!

Number 7 - DONE! 

Number 9 - I'm gonna have to ask my best friends about this.

Number 10 - I'm going to have to ask my sister, our piano here is getting rusty

Number 11 - I'll do this anytime the rain pours hard!

Number 19 - It's on!

Number 20 - has been on the list for a very long time and now I can officially crash it out.


Now, the ones in RED are the most difficult things to do but I think I can do it. Let's see.
By the way, Number 8 will happen soon. As soon as I'm back in Cebu, I'll psych myself to do this. 

Enjoy Life and do some crazy things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*like* also made one of these after watching the bucket list. but never got around to finishing it. haha.. nainspire ko balik tungod nimo though.. THANK YOU MAYANG!

DonyaMayang said...

Make one na!