Monday, October 18

Left Unsaid

I received a news today about myself. I have been prepared for this news because I know that sooner or later, it would come. I don't know how I felt when it finally came down to it. Did I felt disappointed with myself? Maybe. Did I felt regret? I don't know. As I said, I've seen it coming, just never thought this early, but I've been ready for it for a long time, just not now. But it is now and I can't make it go away so I need to prepare myself for it. 

I watched Grey's Anatomy today and something caught my attention. There's a lot of things that people don't talk about. Yes, its true. I have a lot of things I don't want to talk about myself. This news for example is one of them. I don't like to talk about some things about my family, friends, and myself. Maybe because it's embarrassing or maybe because people simply want to escape that fact. People would always look for an escape, and you can't blame them for it. When your face with a difficult situation, all you want to do is not to be in those shoes. When you face regret in front of you, all you want to do is not think about the decision. You can't blame people when they don't talk about a lot of things. You can't blame them and tell them that if its that important to them, then the world should know. You just can't tell everything about yourself. Some things are better left unsaid and some things are better left in the deepest part of oneself.


Everyone has a secret. It doesn't have to be dark, it only has to do something with oneself. 





There's so many things that should be said, but cannot be said. It's how life works. Sometimes, only you can carry a burden about yourself because people, not even the closest friends, can understand it. 

No comments: