Saturday, January 1

An Unsent Love Letter

Dear Love,

How have you been? I know that it has been so long since the last time we saw each other. Everyday, I picture you in my head, hoping that I'd never forget the face that has inspired me in so many ways. I miss you my love. There's not a day that I do not seek to see you again. Sometimes, when I'm all alone, I remember your voice, whispering softly in my ears. Your sweet voice has always been music to my ears.

It is cold today in this far away place. I wish to embrace you and feel your hair as it touches my cheeks. Oh how I wish I could embrace you. Here I am, longing for the sweet scent of you. My love, I hope you are doing well. I sometimes lift my head to the sky, feeling the warm sun rays hitting my face for the thought of sunshines is my way of holding on to our memories. Nostalgia is such a wonderful feeling when it is about you.

When May comes and the flowers awake from their sleep, I'll remember you. The smell of blossoming flowers brings the gentle wind whispering to me with a memory of the two of us running in the fields.

The truth is, it is still painful, thinking about you. It is, my love. But you're face, you're scent, you're touch and the two of us dancing in the rain, is a memory I would love to play in my mind again and again; no matter how painful it is.

I miss you and I love you, please remember that.


Loving you always,
Damien



No comments: