Saturday, December 18

Before the Official Break!

While everybody is busy trying to fight their insomnia and get to sleep because of Misa De Gallo, I, on the other hand, is busy getting tired for the day hoping to have a good night sleep. It's been days since I had a good night sleep. You know the ones where you wake up and you don't feel tired at all? Just satisfied and happy? I haven't felt like that for a very long time, around two weeks. 

I used to be an early sleeper. When I was in high school, I couldn't stand sleeping late! I usually sleep around 8:00-8:30. I miss those days. It's 1:35 in my computer clock and I'm tired but I still have the energy to write.

Today was fun! I had fun with my college soul mates Hanna, Sheena and Fiona. We had lunch together and had really fun talking to each other. When it's just the four of us, everything seems to be right. We always laugh even if we have different personalities. Fiona and I probably have the most similar attitudes, we're so similar, there's not a day that we don't argue (in a sweet friendly way). In the end, we both shut up. Sheena and Hanna have the most compatible attitude. When one is weak in one point, the other is strong (Voldemort and Harry ang drama!) After the simple and late (Fifi was the first one to arrive) lunch, we all went to SM. We separated ways with Fifi and the three of us sticked together with the plan of going to WOF (as in dog!) kidding, World of Fun, and buying me a ticket for my trip home tomorrow (today?). The ticket line was hell! But, lets not dwell on my suffering. 

We had fun at WOF with a kiddy game called "The Butterfly Garden," and had a goal to have as many ticket as possible. Although it was a really kiddy game and it was only in a very short time, we exchanged our WOF tickets with rings! :) Yey!!

But unfortunately I had to cut our fun because I really needed to go home (bhaus) because I had a gift to give to a friend who's living in a few hours. I immediately went to the person as soon as I arrived and gave her the gift. I knew she loves Cecelia Ahern so I gave her one of her books. I hope she's happy, she looked happy though when she opened it. The message in one of the pages was really well thought with rhymes on it (right Fi, Shin and Han? hehehe ^_^).

I was supposed to pack immediately but I got stuck with talking to the three boys at the bhaus. Those three boys are really fun to be together, we didn't even notice the time. It was almost 12 when we separated ways. We had fun at doing games, cards and logical and stupid games. I didn't even notice how tired I was.

When I arrived at my room I packed immediately. Now my luggage is full and really heavy! It's because of the extra baggages (THE GIFTS!). One of the three musketeers went up the room, Edward, to copy a film. We had a little chat about some things. This time I was the one who was really talkative (LOL!). See, when Edward and I are alone, he's usually the one who talks which is so unusual, because I'm usually the one who talks. He is such a talkative person when there are only a few people. Last night, we talked for about an hour  and he talked most of the time. Hay naku! 

I think I've done much writing and chit chat. I think I can finally sleep. I'll wake up early tomorrow because my float is at 11AM. I'm excited to go home! :)

No comments: