Sunday, December 12

It's a Saturday!

I began my Saturday in a very different way today. I woke up early to go to Confession. The rain was pouring but it didn't stop me to want to go to confession. It's been so long since I had my last confession. Rey accompanied me to Sto. Rosario. 


I had some issues with my confession but I shouldn't say it. Anyway, I was drawn to the prayer room again and somehow, my heart seems lighter whenever I'm there. I don't want to be a hypocrite, ever! But the prayer room, its as if I can feel the Lord inside me. I'm very happy with it. 


After finishing our Christian duties, we stopped by at Unitop to buy a water pump for my water. The day went by fast. Before I knew it, I was on my way to school. 


We had pizzas in our class. The thickness of my skin (hahaha) was revealed to our teacher when I told her that it was almost Christmas and thus she should let us eat pizzas. :) It worked anyway! It was a delicious class. :)


Before I knew it, I was heading to the dorm and it was dinner time. Time flies by so fast! It's Saturday which means its movie night for me. I invited my Red Gate barkadas in my room, because I was alone, to watch a film. Although we didn't understand the movie much, I was glad to have seen it with them. After watching the said film, we all went down to the Long Table. There we stayed for awhile. One of our ates promised to treat us to ice cream, but we ended up eating pizza anyway. 


It was such a fun night. Its one of those nights that made me smile. I'll surely miss these nights after graduation. :)

No comments: