Monday, November 26

Imperfect to Perfect Escapades

One fine day, my close friend called me up. Like what we usually do, we say hi, hello and asked how each other is. Of course, there is always something to rant about!

We both decided we needed a break. She was having a rough time and I was being too emotional with many things. Bottom line is, we were both having crap in our lives we just needed to breathe in and out. Suggestion came flying in and we finally settle on going to Moalboal. We both love the beach and my god, it'll be so relaxing to just lay around the beach all day. We set the date, it'll be on November 17.

You cannot believe how so much things can happen in a span of three to four weeks. We almost never got the break we deserved. But I pushed her into doing it and we ended up in a perfect escapade. :)

We realized that Moalboal is too far away and it's a little expensive. So we ended up going to Crimson Resort. I absolutely loved that day! Just the two of us, taking a nap in the beach, swimming with fishes, eating food, and living the resort life!

That was the break I needed, and she needed. But wait, we're not yet done. We promised to do something on February. I wonder where we're going, but definitely out of Cebu!

Yey to good friendships and imperfect escapades!

The beautiful view of the pool

Traditional vanity shot near the pool :)

With the good/great/best friend.

The view from our lounger, the beach is beautiful!



No comments: