Tuesday, January 25

Death and Love

"That can't be done," Death said in a cold hard voice.


"But I've done everything you have asked me," said a man crying at the end of Death's robe.


"I have never asked you anything!" Death said angrily.
"You humans, you think you can summon me here and tell me what to do?" Death disgustedly added.


Death looked at the man at his feet. He was a handsome young man, his eye's were the hues of blue and the feature of his face were perfectly match to complement each other. The blue eyes looked at him, at least what can be seen underneath his bloody red robe.


"I am your master," the man said hardly. "I brought you here and you are going to do what I want!" he added. He stood up on his feet and pointed his finger at death,
"You are going to bring her back! You took her, well you can bring her back to me!"


Death sized the man and laughed in his head. His master? Huh, no one is his master, said Death to himself. It angered him but fascinated him that someone would be brave enough to tell him that.


"Master? I am no man's servant young man. I can take you here now," he said softly. He stepped toward the young man.
"It was her due time, and thus I reaped what was mine to reap. But you, you will be forever mine for you made me your master, the moment you said the spell to summon me," Death said in a very low voice, almost like a whisper.
"Have gratitude for you are still breathing while looking at me," Death added.


The young man looked defeated. He was only trying to bring back the wife that he had, the wife who died in their wedding day.


"But please," said the young man weeping again.


Death looked at the man. Being one of the Eternal Being, Death doesn't feel any emotion. 


"I shall give you the greatest gift that I can give," Death said.
"My kiss is what you're looking for and thus I shall give you what you seek," Death added.


Suddenly, the room was silent, the man stopped breathing and Death stared at the lifeless body. 

No comments: