Sunday, January 30

Sisters' Night Out

It has been a long and short day at the same time. Me and my sister had our sisters' night out again. But this night out doesn't usually have the parties, the club or the dancing. The plan is to eat good food, chill somewhere and relax. That's our night out.

We always do this in Ayala, just for fun and for catching up with each other. I must say that when we were younger, we couldn't stand each other. So having this night outs with her is helping our relationship. She could talk to me and I could talk to her. By the way, the sister I'm talking about is my younger one, our youngest actually, my twin, Faye. :)

Tonight was different. We usually enjoy dinner, but I didn't enjoy mine. That's it, I'm not going back to Sbarro, sorry for those people who pretends to like Italian food. I didn't enjoy my pizza, well, I actually did, at first. But then the cheese got really cheesy, with no taste! I must say that it has a really different taste. I can't remember when the last time I ate at Sbarro until now. 

Because I didn't enjoy my dinner, didn't finished it actually, I told my sister I wanted to go to Jollibee and eat their Filipino style spaghetti. When we got out, I realized my stomach has food in it already and I can't really full myself up. So I told her we'd just go to a desert place. We decided to go to Patisserie, but then, we found out that their cakes got expensive-r the last time we were there. So we decided to go to Tablea, in Cybergate, but then we stopped by at Bread Talk and found our favorite bread there. We went it and bought it before moving our way to the taxi line. When we got to the taxi line, oh what a line it was. So we decided to just stay at the stairs while eating our bread. We decided to go back to the mall and do some Timezone. 

We lost our way in FullyBooked. We never made it to Timezone. We spent almost an hour in FullyBooked, just scheming through the titles of the books and talking about how much we wanted to read everything. Oh, if we only had the luxury to buy books. But we didn't. Then we went to the Graphic Novels area, where, there was a cute guy who couldn't stop talking about Spiderman and all. I shrieked when I saw a Sandman Graphic Novel and told my sister I wanted her to buy it for me. The cute guy looked at me and told his friends, something like, "this girl reads Sandman, awesome!" Nice, right!? I mean, how many people do I know who actually knows Sandman?? HAHAHA. 5 people at most. And it is really ashamed that most people don't know about the awesome Sandman by Neil Gaiman. 

So anyway, when we finally got tired we thought of ordering something at Bo's Coffee, but we were really tired and just decided to go home. Then my sister told me she wanted to copy some movies. So off to go to the boarding house (Red Gate). It took us around an hour for all the movies to be copied. 

I was just rolling in bed when a thought came in and told my sister excitedly, "let's have a massage!" She was happy to agree. Off we went to Nua Thai, good thing its really close here. An hour of back massage! YUM! and I mean it. I'm in a good mood because of it. :)

That was the story of today's Sisters' Night Out! I'm excited for the next one. 





No comments: